Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ijorere (E-jaw-ray-ray)

How do I make this long story short...



  • I got a call from Ola (who received my information via the printer I use).


  • She wanted me to help implement her designs. (Ola owns Ijorere The Invitation - a wedding invitation company.)

  • I said of course!

  • I am now free-lancing for Ijorere! :)

  • Ola is an amazing beautiful women, and I couldn't thank God enough for placing her in my life.




Our first project was a flyer that needed to be made for http://www.ladybrillenigeria.com/. The flyer is live right now and I hope Ola gets a lot of business exposure from this.









I'm just excited that I get to work with Ola and we are going to be creating some awesome ideas in the future. Our brains are running like crazy and I just have a VERY good feeling about this!!


xo m

1 comments:

Ola Morin-Muhammed said...

:-) am so glad I meet you too Meredith...You are awesome!!!!!

Post a Comment