Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Baby Kingston

Right before Christmas I had an amazing maternity photo opt. Logan, Tim, and baby Kingston were such a joy to be around and hang out with for the afternoon. I have way too many photos to share from that session, but these were some of my favorites :) and some of my favorites I couldn't post, but I am very happy with how things went!! I wish them all the joy, love and happiness as they become a perfect family of three.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stay tunned because this Saturday my mom and I are going to check out a few venues for the wedding. Praying that everything will work out.

xo m

0 comments:

Post a Comment