Monday, June 28, 2010

Shower of Love & Happiness

I'm getting married!! You kind of already knew that right? Well it's kickin' in and I am ready! Today I had my personal shower... vaaaavoom va-voom!! (photos of that to come soon) but a few Sundays ago was my bridal shower at La Petite Crêperie. It was quaint and charming. I had many laughs, smiles, hugs, good food and most of all... loved ones present and in spirit!

I still can't believe how loved Steve and I are. It is just so overwhelming that we are so supported and cared for, and think.... God loves us even MORE!! Wow we just can't wait to get hitched! :)

The awesome flowers and charming room that we were in: 


Wedding Cake ;) 


Steve broke 3 ribbons... FINE BY ME!! :) 


Loved ones:
 



We had some fun opening gifts together:
 




Two of my favorite women in my life!

Nana came all the way from AZ just to attend my shower!! :)
 



 



  My beautiful maid-of-honor!!



 A fun game we played



And now here are a few photos of some loved ones that were able to share my special day. (We are missing a  few friends that didn't get to snap a photo because they had to leave a little early.)
 



 



 



 




 



 



 




 




  Oh hi fun bridesmaids :)




 




  Love my Nana and my Mommy!!!



Mr. Hottie (Mr. MY Hottie that is ha-ha)
 




 



xo m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment