Saturday, March 12, 2011

♥ me some Groupon



It's pretty awesome. I just recieved two books in the mail from Barns & Noble because of groupon. Now I could have gotten a used book from Amazon for a little cheaper, but then toss in shipping and I am right back up to the amount I paid for my Groupon


One used book on amazon vs. 2 new books from B&N via groupons deal.... I'll stick with the last deal. :)


So what books did I purchase....


I've always have wanted to read this book... but now that the movie is coming out I needed to hop on it fast. Honestly, I always love the books way more than the movie. Agree?

So I had to get one more book..... 


There were many on my list but I figured I should get this one book becuase sooner or later it's gonna happen.... and why not get the book for free? :)





No, we are not prego. When God's time is right, he will let us know. And when that time happens then I'll blog about it. I have MANY ideas for when this time comes around. As for now, we will focus on finishing up the last details on the basement and kitchen. Then update a bathroom and maybe a nursery? lol 


Just kidding.... but not really. :)

xox m.

1 comments:

michele said...

water for elephants is a great book! good choice :)

if you ever have the opportunity for other prego books (when you two are ready of course) here are two I enjoy reading:

1. The Baby Bump: 100s of Secrets to Surviving Those 9 Long Months (fun book and easy to read.)
2. Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy (this one answers every single question you may ever have in detail.)

Post a Comment