Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Spring you are a little late.

But.... better than never! :)

Under our deck we have a robins nest. Last year we had one as well, but she moved to the other side this time around. I wonder if next year she will make the switch back. She made her nest so close to the bottom of the deck that you really can't get a camera in there to take a photo. I was able to slide my cell phone in there and take a few shots. They obviously are phone quality.... but see what is going on down under!



The top left photo was a while ago, and the other three were taken Monday night. I took a peak on them this morning and now there are three babies with one more left to hatch! I wish I could some how place a video camera between the slats to film them. Maybe I'll look into it for next year?

xox m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment