Monday, August 8, 2011

Baby B Updates

I've been going back and forth about taking weekly photos of my growing belly. However, I've been slow to do this for some reason. I'm thinking the few reasons might be that:

1.) My belly hasn't been changing that much in the past 3 months to notice. So each photo would look the same. That's boring.

2.) I have gained 4 lbs since three months ago (mostly boob and an inner tube around my belly after I eat) so I just feel like blah, not my normal self. So I really don't feel like being in any photos at the moment. LOL.

So on that note I've been thinking... and thinking... I really want to make my own baby book. I am going to take some ideas from Steve's and my old baby books that our mom's used and come up with a new baby book in my own style. You know the baby books I'm talking about right? The one that is shows the birth arrival with weight, length etc, the family tree, growth chart.... Do they still make those?? However I think I'm going to leave out the teeth chart. (see below)



That is just kinda funny to me! ha-ha  Plus I really don't think I would have time to do this, let alone remember to do it when the teeth pop in!

Whew... back to my idea. So I've decided I am going to scrapbook a baby book for my lil peach. (That is how big Baby B is currently).  So my updates that I will share will be some of my journal entries I will use in the book. Once I get a few of them finish I will maybe show some layouts that I've done etc.... but for now just an update from time to time when something big happens or a change occurs. Otherwise, like my doctor told me, I'm a boring patient so far. (I'm taking that as a good thing!)

So here are my first journal entries I've done.... no scrapbook pages yet. I think I am going to have to schedule some time to sit down and have some creative time for myself. I'm always working or going to bed so I need that 'extra me time' while I only have 6 more months to have it ;)




xox m.

PS- I've started my 2nd trimester today! Time is going by pretty quickly... before you know it Oct will be here, then Christmas, then Baby B! :)

3 comments:

michele said...

i feel the same way about baby books! they're never quite my style... i was going to try to make my own but crazy how time just flies! i may just fill out a cheesey one and when i have time redo it on my own. we'll see!

love your pregger pics! :)

Laurel said...

Meredith, I am SOOO excited for you and Steve! Parenthood is AWESOME. It is great that you haven't gotten sick. I am due February 5th, so just over 14 weeks now, and I was sick... actually I was sick with all 3 pregnancies... so consider yourself blessed! You are really creative... I bet you could make some books and sell them, have a second business. Congrats!

The Catheys said...

Love this! And yes, they still do have those baby books...I did one for Adelyn and am doing one for Lily Kate and those teeth charts are hilarious:) You should check out the pregnancy Belly Book by Amy Krouse. I love those books:) It think she even has a baby book too.

Post a Comment