Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Short and Sweet

Time is going by so quickly around here!

I can't believe next week I way be half way with my pregnancy! Every day I feel our baby move and it is amazing... still waiting on when Steve will be able to feel the little one move around. The past two weeks I wasn't really in the mood for photos... as you can tell below.



It also seems like I shrunk from week 18 to week 19. I guess from here on out baby b will be growing more and more, so I don't think I need to worry about the bump shrinking. ;)

This past weekend was probably the craziest week I have ever had. Bumper Krop was finishing up it's biggest job yet (the final job is not completely finished but the big reveal/meeting was launched). So I was pulling late night/early mornings to get the final touches in place (on top of a few other clients we were working with). Also HUGE news.... my best friend got engaged!!!!!  So excited! I took a ton of photos, so I'll make a separate post about her day next.  

So now I'm finally getting caught up on my sleep and getting things organized again. Whew! The house is still moving along quite nice. Getting more ideas on what to do for our living area and nursery... and Steve got all of our bedroom doors hung. Progress is happening, and it must because we only have 4 more months! :)

xox m.

1 comments:

The Catheys said...

You're adorable and your pregnancy is flying by for me;) Congrats on the big project for Bumper Krop too, how exciting!

Post a Comment