Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Whew, it's 2013 and I haven't been blogging since March 2012.
What have I been doing? Being a mom! :)

Motherhood puts a whole new perspective on EVERYTHING. I've heard the story of Moses many times, but I never considered the role his mother played. Now that I have a little one, I understand the FAITH it took for her to do that!

Don't remember the story? Check it out here.

 I mean lets think about this... wow, the faith Jochebed had in God that she was able to send her 3 month old down the Nile. And then God brought her back to him. I just can't get my arms wrapped around it. She knew God would take care of her little baby boy. It's amazing.

Being a mom... in the new two thousand thirteen year.

God,
Set a fire down in my soul that I can’t contain and I can’t control. I want more of you God.

xox m.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Meredith! I was hoping you could answer my quick question about your blog! My name is Heather and my email me is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

Post a Comment