Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Coming Along

The soon-to-be Bach residence is coming along!

Here are a few photo updates...

Suz helped me plant some ranunculus in the front - Thanks Jen for the Home Depot Gift Card!! I got to use it for fun flower things!! :)





What my ranunculus look like as of last week:





Time to put in all the networking cables for all the technology stuff ;)



Time to rip the wood to cover up all the holes, and install the sub flooring.






Steve and Nick installing can lighting.





Purrrrrty...





Now it's time to have a painting par-tay, turn that music up!









Hanging up the crown molding and getting the angles was very tedious I know. I'm so thankful for people who love me and want to help make me my dream kitchen dreams come true! And boys just think.... we have the entire rest of the house to do! You will be pros by the time we are done. ;)





Many many many thanks to these lovely parents below. They are my heart and soul. A great example to look up to.





Also this past Sunday we drove up to the Milwaukee County Zoo for the 6th Annual Block Melanoma 5K Run and 3K Walk. (Steve broke his toe the night before and couldn't join us - next year!). But this is the 2nd year that we participated it in - and it's awesome. It's crazy to think this is the 2nd race already.... oh how I dearly miss you Uncle Larry.




When we got back from the race on Sunday we went directly to the house to continue working. Here we are tearing up the living room carpet and tile, and a snap shot of the kitchen before Steve and I finished painting it yesterday (photo coming soon).



To conclude... my little bird in the back yard (which reminds me that I need to purchase some bird seed). She made her nest and planted her roots right under our deck. It's wonderful. I check it all the time because I can't wait to see the progression of her little bird family. I love having my own home. :)



xo m.

PS. I'm getting married soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment