Saturday, May 1, 2010

Update

I have been so swamped these past few weeks, so I apologize with the delay of any posts.

So a quick update on the Lee/Bach house:

Things with the house have been progressing REALLY well! (I'll show some photos soon.) We, and when I say we I mean Mr. Jimmy Lee and Mr. Steven Bach..... yes so we move the electrical in the kitchen so my double wall oven could be at an angle. We then figured out the networking cables by taking more walls down and ripping up more flooring. Then Nick came and helped us with dry walling and helped install our new can lighting (he's a pro!) What did I get to do? Well I got to paint some strips of wood for the new sliding doors, I got to point and say yes and no, pick out our new fans and pick out a chandelier that will go above the door when you walk in :) :) oh and how can I forget.... and swipe my Home Depot card... a lot! Ha-ha

Projects moving forward:
• Sand, mud and paint more trimming for the slider doors
• Close up the remaining walls.
• Put in the new subflooring.
• Buy PAINT!!
• Paint the ceiling, and then the walls, and then stencil the one wall.
• Mud the holes in the living room and then paint.
• Then............. install the hardwood FLOORING!!!!!!!  VERY excited about that!


Lee/Bach Wedding update:
• Bridesmaids have their attire *but there is still a lil fluff that needs adding ;)
• Groomsmen’s attire is in the works as we speak.
• My dress hasn't arrived yet so Suz and I took literality 3 straight days (8am - 7pm) and went everywhere from Schaumburg, Elgin, Geneva, Rockford, Roscoe, McHenery to Lake Zurich and finally found THE dress. It's in the process of getting cleaned and then it needs to get altered, and then I need to add some "meredith" to the dress and BAM... ladies and gentlemen we have a wedding dress. *sigh*
• Table favors for the guest have been made final. :) They rock and I hope all my guests will LOVE it!
• Tovi's lil doggie tux has arrived vis UPS..... just kidding mom.... no animals aloud, but I really wish they were... instead reservations at the doggie hotel have been made and booked.
• Florist - Check
• Music - Check
• Invites.... in the process and hopefully will be a check within the next few days or one week? Eak!
Alright... whew.

From the previous post I told y'all about the Millers and that I would post some photos within the week. WOOPS! Did I mention I have been swamped? So without further delay... some photos of an adorable family, and a talented lady that I miss working with.....

Oh and FYI these are just a select few from the pile of cuteness! :)



















Look at his eyes in this one.... melts me every time :)









Aren't the lovely? Simplly adorable family.

xo m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment