Friday, January 14, 2011

Birthday Bliss

January 9th was my twenty-sixth birthday. Woo hoo!! I may be one of the few, but I love getting older. I love that it is another year of new stories that God is writing out for me.... another year that I get to experience life.... another year that I get to grow older with my hubby. See one day we will end up like this:



... and that makes me happy. So yes, I loved that I turned another year older!

Special things that topped my weekend off:

-Spending the entire weekend with the people I love, and no computer. :)
-Lunch with my ladies.
-Dinner celebration with my family and best friend.
-Movie and dinner date night with my hub.
-Phone calls, messages and cards in the mail.
-Some really amazing treasured gifts.
-An awesome way to start the next year of my beautiful life.

xox m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment