Saturday, January 22, 2011

Zumba

It has been kicking my butt, and I love it!









I've been taking a class on Tuesday nights, and then every morning I've been doing zumba on our kinect. Right now, the class is very exciting and it's fun being around others. However, the kinect is difficult! I'm almost blue in the face when I finish, and I'm only on beginner! Ha! I do get a workout from the class though, and it's fun to be taking the class with my mom and friends (I like that part the most!). But man-o-man.... I didn't think a game would push me this hard.





Above is what the game looks like. Overall it provides an awesome, fun, sweaty, heart-raising workout. I can't wait till our basement is finished because we will have more room to ZUMBA! And Steve can join me and we can play two players. Ha-ha! :)

xox m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment