Saturday, January 14, 2012

Crazy Week!

Shall we go over this week??

Sunday -
Celebrated my 27th birthday with my parents. They took Steve, baby and myself out for a nice steak dinner. Then we went back to their home and I opened gifts, had cake AND ice-cream! They really made that night special for me. :)


Monday - MY BIRTHDAY!! 35 weeks prego!
Worked all day, had a few hours set for crafting, and Steve took me out to dinner that night. We talked and laughed, and both ate steak for 2 nights in a row ;)  Also a few days before Steve gave me a beautiful necklace that has the birthstone of our baby in a shape of a heart. It matched my outfit for the Christmas party so he wanted to give it to me a few days early and I agreed! He also said that they baby better not ruin this and be born in January! ha-ha





Here is a photo of my craft project for the day.... it actually failed, but that will be another post all together. ;)




Tuesday -
Tovi got groomed. He looks like a little chicken.


Wednesday - Small group. (I swear the devil has been on us every Wednesday night. For about 2 months now we have been trying to make it to our small group and never can get out of work on time to go. AH HA - we showed him this time and hopefully for every Wednesday on!!)


Thursday -
First snow of the season, and baby education class at night. Then when we came home I wanted to finish one more load of laundry before bed. So on my way down to the washer I swifter vacuumed the stairs and slipped and fell tumbled down the stairs. OUCH! I was crying for a few reasons.
1- I was scared for what COULD have happened *landing on my belly*. However I landed on my right side of my butt and my elbow.
2- I think I was just overdoing it and was really tired. So I emotionally just started to let some tears out.
3- it kinda really hurt! My elbow was bleeding after all.
4- I was really mad at myself that I'm still trying to do everything and I'm 8 1/2 months prego. goodness! I think no matter what Steve will be doing the house hold chores for the next 30 days.
And to think... after all that - I actually finished the last load of laundry, did a few dishes and made sure I felt the baby moving. CHECK CHECK & CHECK!

Friday -
Called my OB to tell them what happened. They sent me to the hospital for a baby stress test. After I hung up the phone I started to cry *thanks hormones* but God immediately settled my heart and mind and I KNEW everything was going to be ok. I prayed the whole way there. And baby passed with flying colors! He/she even took 3 naps during the test! Oh and also I learned how to get to the hospital. I thought you make a left turn onto rt 22, and really that's the WRONG way, you go right. However, now Steve and I will be good to go when I'm in labor. ;)





Now I hope that is all this week has in store for us. Steve just left for a snowmobile trip up north and I really don't want to put Saturday down on this list.  I would rather just take a nice bubble bath and relax all weekend long! :)

But all in all - it was a great week. Exciting, surprising, loving, caring, wonderful week!

xox m.

1 comments:

The Catheys said...

I'm so glad you and the baby are okay! I remember being so scared to take a step outside when preggo during the winter bc I was so afraid of slipping on ice and something happening to the baby! I can't believe you are so far along and cannot wait to find out what Baby B is!!! I still say girl, but we will find out soon!!!:)

Post a Comment