Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Full - Term Baby B

WAhhoO!

Really? Has is already by 37 weeks? Why yes, yes it has!

 


Steve and I are eagerly awaiting this little baby's birth day. Items are still getting checked off our lists every day and we are just beaming with anticipation.

I'm visiting my doctor every week now. Stats are in and I have a healthy 7 lb baby growing right now. I actually lost weight the last time I went in, and the baby has dropped and is in position. I'm already starting to dilate (sorry TMI) however the doc said at this rate baby should be here on the due date if not a few days before. My smile could not get any bigger!! Time has come and I can't believe it is here!! To think and wonder what our child is going to look like... see the little nose, fingers and toes.... newborn baby smell.... someone who is half Steve and half me.....*sigh* Oh sweet baby you are loved dearly.





- Baby loves worship at church. Punches me every time - or is lifting his/her hands up praising God!! :)
- Had my first REAL craving - french fries!! (ABOUT TIME!) Bonus - Steve was on his way home from work and brought dinner home.... which including FRENCH FRIES! Ha-ha
- Crib is set up and ready!
- All laundry is washed and ready to go.
- Names have been narrowed down finally, well kinda... we have about 4 for each. So no, not really. We should step up our game with that since it is kind of really important.
- Thursday is our last baby education class. Steve has learned a lot ;) I have been reading since day one so we are set!


God has been so good to us....

I'll leave you with this....

Word of God Speak
Would you pour down like rain,
washing my eyes to see Your majesty.
To be still and know that You're in this place.
Please let me stay and rest in Your holiness....


xox m.

1 comments:

michele said...

so excited for you! and jealous your doc says you're dialated at 37 wks already. hopefully baby progresses perfectly and doesn't have you both wait too much longer :) wishing you the best these last few weeks!

Post a Comment