Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bumper Krop. Blossoms

Indeed!
The Lord has blessed our little company tremendously thus far, and I couldn't be more thankful. I am just over the moon! Thank you all for the prayers and well wishes, they mean more than you know. I really feel so lucky that God has placed an amazing friend/partner/co-owner to work with (Jen you are awesome)! Truly everything happens for a reason and God is in complete control.

We are currently working with three clients so we don't have time to work on our own brand/identity..... but we do have ourselves a logo.

Ladies and Gents' I introduce the simple yet sweet, Bumper Krop. logo.
(However we will be inverting the color to white, but for your viewing pleasure it is featured in brown.)


And  it will paired up with this lil fella...



And there my friends.... is the start of something beautiful! 

xox m. 

2 comments:

michele said...

great job! love it :)

Unknown said...

Hi Meredith,
Congratulations on the new company...great idea and logo! Graham and I wish you all the very best success in your new direction. Bountiful blessings for a beautiful bumper krop!
Sally

Post a Comment