Tuesday, April 5, 2011

TT- Future

I am now switching my 'text' posts to Tuesday! Why? Well Monday is Monday, and it's manic. Then there is Tuesday, and Tuesday there is really nothing that makes us jump. Wednesday is the hump. Thursday is in prep for one more work week. Friday is Friday, thank goodness for Fridays! So the day that needs the boost is most definitely Tuesday. So say goodbye to Thursdays, and hello to the new Tuesdays. 




And since I've already written on this post, I'll continue.


The passage below was given to me by my mom. It's etched on a glass block that sits on my work desk. It is a reminder that God has total and complete control. I love it. To think God has our story written out already. That is simply amazing. God planned for Steve and I to be husband and wife. He has given us hope for a family of our own one day. He knows the plans he has for us, because they are already mapped out. 


Well, so far they are beautiful and I'm so thankful. 








xox m.

1 comments:

michele said...

great post :) very true!

Post a Comment