Saturday, April 2, 2011

Little Things

Our home gets updated every weekend. A light fixture gets installed... an outlet cover gets put on (ha-ha)... a new space gets filled.... I love it! Why? Because my house is starting to feel like a home.

Remember this post? Well look what I got from my parents from my birthday!? It is finally nested in place and I LOVE LOVE LOVE sitting here and reading. :)



Before I had all my laundry items sitting on top of the dryer. Not any more! I found a rack that fits perfectly in between the two and it works like a charm. Also, if you can see the funny brackets and holes in the wall at the top of the photo.... yea I assume there was a wire shelf at one point in time and there were doors to cover these puppies up, but not anymore. Our entire house looked like this 'hole punched' mess. However, we plan to turn this into a huge closet for all or our winter and summer gear. Then the floors will get tiled and the laundry will be moved into the next room which will be a huge mud room, fully stocked with a dog shower and all! :) Can't leave Tovi out of the fun!



Oh and the newest addition is this heater. It will keep on us on hold until we install a fireplace! JUST KIDDING! This is a heater for outside on the deck... for summer/fall parties to keep us warm while we are sitting around with a glass of wine or a nice juicy burger in hand. This heater is the kinda thing you see at restaurants that you sit by when you dine outside. 

Yes, we got it for a steal. Pretty much walked away with it for some change. Coupons are wonderful! :)



xox m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment