Thursday, September 2, 2010

Adjusting

Tovi is adjusting.
For a month and a half of not living with his brother from another mother (max) and his grandparents (jimbo and suz), he has been doing great! He is still figuring out where he likes to sleep at night and during the day, figuring out where each vent is located in every room, and how to walk on hardwood floors. Here are a few photo updates of the places he enjoys most at the moment.

Oh and he got a few new toys. Here are a few with him and his octopus. :)























Just woke up in the morning look :)





Hanging outside





Let me inside Ma'






Watching friends from in the kicthen, and in a blink of a second he needs to see what's going in the front yard....












Just kids playing... take rest




Tovi likes this couch as well.




Snug bug in a rug.... or.... I spy a Tovi on a couch with big brown eyes and grey ears?!





All said and done.... I think Tovi is going to be just fine being the King of his Castle! :)

xo m

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Ok, so I feel weird commenting but I just wanted to tell you that I am so happy for you and Steve. Your wedding pictures looked so pretty... totally made me want to have a wedding redo. haha. You guys look really happy. If you guys are ever in Utah let me know... you'll have some place to stay.

Meredith and Steve Bach said...

Laurel, it's so nice to hear from you! Sorry I don't know when I get comments so I just saw yours right now. I should change that, and I wonder how many I've missed! ha-ha. No but honestly thanks for the sweet commet. I'm glad you did! And for the past 4-5 years I've been wanting to apply to a few jobs out in Utah but never have.... but I could sometime in the future!? Would love to visit Utah. And if you are ever back in the good old town of CL... you and your ADORABLE family are always welcome here as well! Seriously your little ones are so so so cute... they should probably be in magazines :)

ps- will you see this or do I need to post on your wall? I'll do both just in case ;)

Post a Comment