Thursday, September 23, 2010

Riding The Clouds

Typically when people get married both the bride and groom get a bachelor and bachelorette party. Steve and I felt that these ‘parties’ were not necessary for us and we decided that neither of us wanted one. Well my MOH (maid of honor) really wanted to do something for me because she was going to be the one to plan the bachelorette party. So she had something up her sleeve and finally broke down and told me that she was going to be taking me on a HOT AIR BALLON RIDE!!  (Check that off my bucket list!) Woooo hoo!!  Now this was going to happen before the wedding and then it turned out to be after. Then with all the weather complications for flight take off, it kept being pushed back. 8+ scheduled flights later it happened and it was wonderful.














Did I mention how amazing it was? It was awesome! Thank you CJ for being the best friend/big sis ever!
xo m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment