Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Cooking with the Bach's

With limited kitchen resources, we have been making out pretty well for ourselves in the whole breakfast, lunch and dinner portions of our lives. Our guest bathroom has turned into our kitchen and no one is allowed to use it for obvious reasons. But here is a little peek at what I have been making for dinner.

Cheeseburger Pasta

Fruit Salad
 

Chicken Nacho Bake
 

Sweet BBQ Chicken Kabobs
 

Chicken Parmesan Bundles

FYI we now have a kitchen sink installed with running water!!! I'll post a picture soon! I'm just so excited to think if I could make all those dinners (and more) in a bathroom, I think I am going to have a blast when making dinners in the kitchen. Woo wee! Praise the Lord for giving me an amazing father to can do anything. Thank you God for running water in the kitchen, and giving us the means to cook great dinners for two or three because Tovi is my taste tester. :)

xo m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment