Saturday, December 4, 2010

Cake Final

Sadly I don't have a photo of my 'final decorated cake'. Why? Because as I was trying to open my front door, while my hands were full, I turned my cake carrier at the same time as I turned the door handle. That makes for a half smashed cake. I actually didn't care that much because it was just one of those days... lost wallet or left it at home, needed drivers license to pay by check, left Tovi's papers at home so he couldn't get groomed, forgot we rented 2 blockbuster movies (for free) and was a day late at returning them, left cake class without my cake and had to turn around to go back after I'd been driving 20 minutes already.... so yea, one of those days.

But enough of my rant, we are talking about my cake final here! On our last day we learned how to make ribbon roses and how to print and write in cursive. Pretty fun stuff. Here are a few cupcakes that show my ribbon roses.




xox m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment