Thursday, December 2, 2010

Homegoods

I received a gift card to Homegoods a few months ago and I've been holding on to it and waiting for something good. I don't live that close to a Homegoods, so it was easy for me to not spend it. However since it is conveniently located right next door to Michael's (where I've been taking my cake classes) I decided to take a peek and see what's in store. Boy o boy I wish I had $500 (the total of all items pictures below) to buy all this stuff for our home.

............................................................

An awesome chair for our reading nook up stairs. The colors are PERFECT. It's the perfect transition going form the white/tan living room to the green and grey kitchen....up the stairs to the reading nook which leads into the yellow and grey nursery and my orange and brown office/craft room! And that table lamp could go perfect in my office, the color is spot on. However, I am a little reluctant to make my purchase of the lamp because I feel like I could find something like it at a thrift store and spray paint it this color. Hmmm.... BUT my gift card does cover the lamp, but not the chair. Sigh...



This floor lamp and table lamp are the perfect dual for the reading nook as well. Just picture the floor lamp a little behind the chair above. Then maybe a side table with the table light on it? Hmmm.... gift card would cover either or, but not both.


Or I could use the gift card to purchase this beauty. It is kinda hard to tell in this picture (sorry all photos were taken from my phone). The base of this lamp is all wood, and the shade is the perfect color that would go wonderful in our living room. Also I think the lamp is more modern but since it had the wood it would tie in well with the modern country theme we have going on. Decisions decisions....


 
 
xox m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment