Monday, December 13, 2010

Mail Time

Today was the best mail score ever. Check out what I got all for FREE!!!



A pair of Madden Girl boots
An issue of Martha Stewart Living
An issue of Family Circle
A box from CoupSmart which included:
   All natural pop chips
   Annies Mac & Cheese
   Coupon for free FIT fruit and veggie cleaner
   Endangered Species Chocolate
   Earl Grey black tea


How did I do it?  Well I got those boots from Swagbucks (taking 5 mins out of my day paid off!) and the box full of goodness was from a giveaway I won (I entered and I was one of the 15 winners who got a surprise box). The two magazines.... I have no idea how I got them. I might have signed up for a freebie, or someone signed me up... either way I don't mind getting them in the mail. :)

Yea for mail on Monday! Did you get anything good in today's mail??

xox m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment