Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Four Eyes

Headaches are the worst! I've been known to get severe migraines. Migraines that are so unbearable they disable me. The past few weeks I’ve been getting minor headaches and I have been thankful that they are just that. Well those minor headaches turned into blurred vision instead.... and other funky tricks that were being played on my eyes, or brain for that matter.

It was time….

Time to go get my eyes checked. I guess every 2 years adults get their eyes check – who knew!? Well it was my turn. I now need glasses when I am on the computer, reading, and doing any type of craft :(

Don't mind the glare....



Oh well, I guess I’m lucky that I’ve been fortunate to not need them until now. Also lucky that these minor headaches didn’t turn into migraines, because when that happens I’m telling ya they are not fun at all.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I’m still in the mood since I am now purchasing everything Christmas like for our home since we weren’t able to decorate due to construction. I just purchased trimming and a few ornaments for the tree for next year! Saved 75% - gotta love that!
xox m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment