Tuesday, November 22, 2011

another update

No 28 week photo this week... sorry baby B we forgot to take it! Looks like that week in the baby book will be journal entry only ;)

I had a baby doc appointment 3 weeks ago and I was told I am measuring big. Well I went into the doctor yesterday and I am back to measuring on track however, I failed my glucose test. For those who aren't or have not been preggers basically you drink this drink and they draw some blood after an hour. If you score 130 or below you pass. I scored a 132... wah wahh...  So next step is I go in Monday for the 3 hour test. Now if I fail this test then it means I have gestational diabetes.  I am hoping that the first test was a fluke and I will pass with flying colors the 2nd time around. It just stinks that I have to sit at the doctor's office for 3 hours - guess it's time to catch up on my reading! So prayers, that I pass this test on Monday, are welcomed :)


Other news: Steve got into another accident on his way home from work. :( He was stopped waiting for the car in front of him to turn left and a truck slammed into him from behind. After being pushed 6+ feet Steve saw the truck back up and drive away. This obviously made Steve angry so without hesitation he followed suite and tried to catch up to the truck to get the license plate number. The truck was being very reckless... driving 100+ mph, swerving in the other lane of traffic to pass other cars, and even turning off his lights when Steve got close so the license plate was unable to be seen. Steve got all the numbers/letters except the middle number and we are now praying that the police department can plug in numbers 1-9 and figure out who this guy is. We are praising God that Steve was not hurt! The car (which actually was my mom's car. They switched for the past 2 weeks because Steve was prepping it to sell) is pretty smashed up and we wait to hear from the insurance company if it's declared totaled or not.


Two days and it's TURKEY DAY! So excited and blessed to have a nice full day & evening with my husband, parents, and brother! Just the 5 of us this year. Couldn't be more excited! I feel like I am a 5 year old kid on Christmas morning.


And I guess I can't really do a post without a photo... so check out the cutest little shoes for the lil one:

Tiny Toms!

Yep, pretty sure I will splurge one day and get these for my lil one. They are adorable! Agree?!

xox m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment