Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Tick Tock

Is time flying by for everyone, or just me?

The other day Tovi and I had a heart to heart about this baby in my tummy that will be here in 3 months. Call me crazy, but I totally treat him like my child so of course I had to sit down with him to discuss an addition to our family.

26 weeks preggers

I bring him up into the nursery and I keep saying.... 'the BABY's room'.  I point to my belly and say....  "the BABY is in there".  It's quite funny because I think he actually gets it.  He has been very snugly with me ever since, and he even came up and kissed my belly one night as we were watching a movie. That pretty much melted my heart.

I can't wait till this baby is here. I always said I didn't know that I could love something so much, until I met Steve. Then I didn't think I could have any more love room, and Tovi came.... wow did my heart grow. I can only imagine how much my heart is going to explode when our child comes to this world.


I will Praise you, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will tell of all your marvelous works. I will be glad & rejoice in You; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.
Psalm 9:1&2

0 comments:

Post a Comment