Thursday, December 15, 2011

31 Weeks: Prego Brain

And to its fullest! I feel like I am losing my brain sometimes. There are lists everywhere on my desk and sometimes I need a list to remind myself of another list. WHEW! Also I am a little clumsy now. Maybe the whole extra weight has tossed my equilibrium out the window. For example on Monday this is how it went....
Morning breakfast got spilled all over my desk. Lunch got spilled all over my stairs and the grape drink got mostly soaked up in my sandwich - gross. Every snack I had- all spilled (Tovi tried to help me clean up the mess- such a good dog). Dinner?.... I finally learned and I didn't even move away from the refrigerator. LOL Seriously the clumsy in me was to the T that day. I must have made at least 5 trips from my car back into the house because I was forgetting something before I left.  Heck, I'm surprise I even remembered to add detergent when doing the laundry that night. Sigh….

On a high note: Tuesday I got to enjoy a wonderful relaxing prenatal massage. (Thanks Auntie Faith!!) Oh it was divine. I highly recommend it to every Prego out there. There was tension points in my lower back and near my hips/buttock that I didn't know were being strained because of all the extra weight, until they were massaged out. Oh I can still close my eyes and feel the greatness of that moment!! :)

Another high note: The nursery glider is in full swing! G-Ma Myatt gave us this beauty for our shower! (We are so thankful!!) It's amazing and Steve likes to say it's my new bed since I’ll more than likely be falling asleep there during the wee hours of the night. Can't wait! Ha-ha! February can't come soon enough! :)


xo m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment