Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Baby B Update

I snapped some up close and personal photos last week of my ever growing belly.

I am 32 weeks along in the photos, and everything is going well with Baby B! We had another check up and I am measuring right on, I didn't gain any weight from the previous 2 weeks (odd but it's normal), and we are just as happy as a clam! I truly have been blessed with such an easy pregnancy. Still no signs of being prego besides this big basketball in front of me. The loads of laundry (aka baby movements) have changed to waves rolling and crashing. All of a sudden I will feel a huge kick and punch (at the same time) and then the next it will be roll of movement from underneath. It is such an amazing feeling... I think in 7 weeks I am going to kinda miss it. I've had a few braxton hicks contractions (for non-prego informed it is basically just my belly gets really tight all of a sudden). Makes me well aware that the big day is right around the corner! *Smiling ear to ear right now!!*  Nursery is still being worked on every day... little by little... but I can't wait to show y'all the end result, with of course our little peanut in there! 





Lovely scar above my belly button right? Ha-ha! Snowboarding mishap a while ago....

xox m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment