Friday, December 23, 2011

List Is Getting Shorter

So does that means the baby is coming soon then? Actually I am just on a kick to get things done and ready for the big day.

There are now 44 items (up from 40) on the list and items have been getting crossed off left and right.

1. paint nursery - thanks MIL!

2. hang crown molding

6. make crib bedding
- thanks again to the MIL for that one ;)
7. Find a crib that we like.
8. Make Christmas Tree skirt If you missed it, check it out here!
10. decorated house for Christmas
14. find a rug for the babies room - You can view here.
16. Power wash the side of the house.
32. create Christmas card and send out - WahoO! I didn't think I would make it in time, but I did! Here are a few photos that my brother took from Thanksgiving. He is an amazing photographer and I am so happy he took these for us. Also if you did not get a x-mas card from us, I apologize. Let me know if you would like one next year and I would be MORE than happy to send you one from the Bach's (family of 3+one fur puppy!)







40. Make baby sleepers.

And the most recent check off was #33. Make 2010 Christmas Card Book. I even made this years 2011, so I am on top of my game!





Next up on the list? Figuring out the nursery lighting, closet organizer and possibly even starting on the baby book! EAK! :)

xox m.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want a Christmas card next year!! :)

Meredith and Steve Bach said...

Mrs. Beers - you should have gotten one a few weeks ago!! LOL Hmm... I also sent you a thank you card awhile ago. STRANGE! My Aunt sent gifts to my Nana 2 weeks ago (FL to AZ) and they are still in route. Crazy!!

Sarah Weber said...

I love your photos of Steve, you and tovi!!! Oh and Baby B too;)

Post a Comment