Thursday, December 8, 2011

Week Update

- I got to take some adorable photos of my friend/business-partner-in-crime's family.

Perfect family of FOUR! :)

Elliot being tickled by dad aka Justin

Baby Charlie @ 1 week and 5 days old! 

Side note: there were way too many adorable photos of baby Charlie (and the whole family for that matter) to post. It was my first time photographing a little baby, and it was so much fun!

- I clocked in at 30 weeks prego.


- My Mother and bff/sis CJ hosted a baby shower for me!

CJ, Mom, Me and MIL Carol

The Room at the CC

Table Decor

Main Table

Guess the start to baby B's first savings

Leave your thumbprint guest sign in. (This page will make it in the baby book!!)

Lotto tickets with diaper pins to scratch off, and thank you for coming gifts!

Steve's baby cradle that his Uncle Bob made in '85!

So many gifts! Baby B is already one loved baby! So blessed!

Also Carol made the baby's bedding and gave it to us at the shower!!! It's amazing, and I feel so honored that she wanted to help me with making it. I LOVE it!

Action Shot! :)

- Nursery is painted completely thanks to my mother in law and hubby! The trim, crown, doors, closet, everything! Next is steam cleaning the carpet on Friday, finding paint that will work for the side table, sanding the dresser down and staining, and then adding all the decor!!! Here is a sneak of the room...

Tovi loves the baby's room :)

- Bumper Krop. got 2 new gigs this week!  One gig we sent in a proposal about 3 weeks ago, and was just waiting to hear back... and the second gig came out of left field and we are so happy that we get to help this company out with a new website. We feel very blessed that God is providing so many opportunities for our company to grow and still be able to be at home with our babies (well right now just my fur baby, but soon enough).

- Last but not least... Christmas is just a little more than 2 weeks away. That is NUTS! I am very excited, and still have quite a bit of Christmas shopping to do! :) Oh have I mentioned that time is flying by us? I think that might be theme of 2011. Or does it go by even quicker when you have kids? Oh goodness!!

xo m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment