Wednesday, February 1, 2012

38 1/2 weeks

Doctor stats below: read with caution. LOL

38 1/2 week check up this afternoon. Good news is I'm still right on track. But there was no sign of change this week. I am still 80% effaced and still just at the tip of the ice-berg of dilation. I totally thought going in today I would hear 100% and ready to go! HAha only my wish.... however the baby has dropped pretty much all the way. Doc said she was right there at the lowest point in my pelvis - so that's a good sign! The doc also now thinks I'm now going to have a good 8 pounder on my hands. (Please baby don't get up in the nines!) I had to get blood drawn again - low platelets and low blood pressure this time around. It is probably just a false alarm like all the other times. Praying so at least :)

Otherwise that is all folks.


Nursery is almost done. Steve has been working so hard at re-finishing the hutch and it's almost complete! He has done such an awesome job - I can't wait to get it into place, start filling it up and put the changing pad/station in position and ready to use! :)

I'm feeling great - I'm peeing way more now then I thought I ever would - and DUN DUN DUN.... we have NAMES picked out people!! I am so excited that we have 2 boy names and 2 girls names. I am so excited to have this nailed down. It was one of the hardest things to think about. So now I'm relaxed about it and now am just excited to find out if I'm cooking a boy or a little girl. Either way if we have a boy then the next go around - if number 2 is a girl, then we already have her name picked out (and visa versa)! So basically we can have 4 kids - 2 boys and 2 girls and we would be set on the name game! ;)

Days away... days away :)

xox m.

1 comments:

The Catheys said...

I am so excited for you...I remember the last two weeks felt like an eternity! In the first part of your post, you said, "Doc said SHE was..." Do you have a mommy's intuition?:) hehe, can't wait to hear the news and hear the name!

Post a Comment