Saturday, February 18, 2012

Eggplant Fail

The eggplant parmesan and pressure points did NOT do the job. ;) Steve and I did have a nice dinner by ourselves just talking and laughing. Well worth the try!



On a high note, yesterday afternoon I started to have more noticiable contractions, but they just were not painful. I did have a few that felt like a little pinch but that only happened a few times. Humph! I never thought that I would be wishing for pain, but at this point we just really want to meet our little one in the worst way.

This baby just loves me so much already, ha-ha, he/she is just waiting till I finished all my to-do's to make a grand entrance (so sweet). I have a few more projects and some work to finish up so I'm thinking maybe once those are complete baby B will be ready to come out.  Time to get crack-a-lackin! Don't want to waste any more time!

Happy weekend! :)

xox m.

2 comments:

The Catheys said...

You have such a great attitude girl! Keep it up:)

*Christine said...

Good luck! Hope your weekend is productive and full of contractions. =)

Post a Comment