Tuesday, February 7, 2012

39 1/2 weeks

...and still no baby!


However, I still have a lot of work to do and try to finish up so it's kind of a good thing.

I went to the doctor today. All my stats are still the same. Doc said not to worry because I guess I'm pretty far along (internally) for this only being my first pregnancy? But I've been this far along for 3 weeks now... lol. Doc said time to do some jumping jacks! ;)

If all goes as planned....ha.... Steve and I will try our hardest to have this baby come on Monday (baby's due date). So Sunday will be filled with spicy food, red raspberry tea, chocolate shakes, lots of walks with Tovi and everything else you can think of that promotes labor! Then Monday we will deliver and find out if this precious child of ours is a boy or girl. It's going to go as planned right? Right!
These last few weeks have been the LONGEST weeks ever just because of the anticipation, but in reality they have flown by because I can't believe in a few short days I'll be 40 weeks along. Whew!

Well this past weekend the ladies in our couples small group had a breakfast baby shower for me! They were all so incredibly sweet and generous to my little peanut. I feel so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful group of young married couples. The support and friendship we have come to know is amazing, and we love doing life with all of them! God is so good!

The diaper cake Val and Resa made for the table! So cute! :)

Such a great group of ladies!


Also weeks are going quickly because I am busy with work! Bumper Krop. is booming yet again :) and we are just trying to finish up some big websites we are working on before baby comes. We are hoping to double our goal from last year earnings and it looks like we are on the right track already!! Praise God yet again! :)

xox m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment