Monday, October 4, 2010

Address Labels

Does anyone else get these free address labels in the mail as often as I do?


It's crazy! I didn't sign up for anything (or not knowingly) and seriously every other week I get TONS in the mail. In one day I got 2 mailers with address labels, one dream catcher, 2 packs of Christmas cards, and a map of the USA. Honestly... I don't have the slightest clue. A dream catcher?? Really?!?! Ha-ha-ha! I just have no idea how and why I get this stuff. I'm not complaining here, I just think it's funny. And I really want to know if anyone else gets these? I mean I get them at my parents house and at my house. But I guess I really never have to worry about running out of labels. And it is pretty cool that I now have different labels for different seasons and I got them all for free. (Please read with a sarcastic tone right there)  Check it out...


























Oh and a side note: to the people who make these labels for me... I got married, last name is Bach now! :)


Just kidding....

xo m.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

this just made me laugh out loud! I don't think I've ever gotten mailing labels in the mail! haha!

Meredith and Steve Bach said...

Cassie, I get these ALL the time. I just got some today... Olympic ones! ha-ha
seriously.... lol

Post a Comment