Monday, October 18, 2010

Swaggernauts

Alright so I've had a few questions about swagbucks and here are a few tips that I can show you on ways to earn 'swagbucks'. These are just ways that I have found easy and quick.






1. The swag tool bar. I was totally skeptical of this and really didn't want to download and install it. However I needed only a few more points to get another gift card so I took the leap of faith. I did it and it's great! It's a great reminder to use to get to all the sites you visit while earning 'swagbucks'. So what I do is in the morning I check my email account and then Facebook. So I type in Facebook in the toolbar and bam - 2 bucks just for USING the toolbar and then when you do a few searches in general I've earned 7-20 points! So yea, downloading the tool bar was a good thing. (Also sometimes I've seen codes on the toolbar which give you extra swagbucks as well.)

2. The search button. This is the same thing as the tool bar. I used to click on the search button to get to where I wanted to search. So if you are still apprehensive about downloading the search toolbar, then continue to use this.

3. NOSO. This button is where you do a few click through to get a few swagbucks. It's no obligation offers. I just press the 'no' and 'skip' buttons because I don't want to sign up for anything. And then after 3-4 of these offers... BAM free swagbucks.

This is what you will see when you first click on NOSO. Then you click on: Start Earning


The you might see something like this... and then you press SKIP!


After a few rounds of that it will equal some more swagbucks.


4. Trusted Surveys. After a week of being a member on Swagbucks you have the chance to earn more bucks. Simply click on the button for these trusted surveys and you get bucks, and then if you have some surveys that you qualify for and want to take the time to fill them out, sometimes you can earn 25-150 points!
I always check just to earn the bucks and then I've only done one survey before... I was working on something at the same time so it took me about 30 minutes to complete but I got 75 swagbucks for it! :)

5. Daily Poll. Easy bucks to just take a poll. Nuff said.

6. Blog. This is a hit or miss. If you go to their blog and read (or skim) the post sometimes at the end of the post they will give you a code to put in for some free swagbucks. Every once in a while I'll check it... and once I found a code! However they have limits on them. For example: Enter (code here) until 5pm PDT for 7 Swag Bucks! BUT when it's passed the correct time it was just say EXPIRED. So it's a good one if you can catch it. Also on the blog they sometimes give tips and tricks on how to find codes etc.... so if you have time and want to check the blog out.... do it.

7. Sponsor Offers. These are offers to get you more bucks. I've only done the videos. You click on the video and watch it and BAM more swag bucks. Or you can turn your speakers down and just play the video while you do other things.

All in all said. I fgure why not earn free gift certificats to amazon by doing what I normally do? Since I'm on my computer I don't mind putting an extra few minutes in to seach by swag and not bygoogle, or even search for google in my swag search bar to then search for what I'm looking for. All this trouble for $10.00 to amazon? Sure! And thank you! :)


xo. m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment