Saturday, October 9, 2010

SWAGBUCKS


What is Swagbucks? Swagbucks is an easy way to earn a little extra cash (through PayPal), gift cards, or prizes! Swagbucks is a search engine, just like Google, and you get "Swagbucks," or points at random. I usually get 20-50 Swagbucks a day just from searching.
As your Swagbucks accumulate, you can trade them in for gift cards and prizes. For example: Earn 450
Swagbucks and get a $5 gift certificate to Amazon!

What kind of gift cards are there? The most popular is the amazon card I mentioned above. Then there are other prizes that inculde:
$5 Paypal - 700 Swagbucks
$10 Barnes and Noble e-Gift Card - 1250 Swagbucks
$20 Target e-Gift Card - 2350 Swagbucks

Then there are also gifts like toys, stickers, games, books, etc. There is just a ton of stuff to pick from!

How do you earn Swagbucks? The most common ay to earn them is through searching, but it's not the only way. After you sign up, you use their search bar to go to website (and do this often!) Even thought I know how to get to facebook and my blogger, I still go to swagbucks and search for 'Facebook' which allows me to gain points. Simple!  (On a side note, the search isn't great. So I usually just do it a few times till I earn a few points and then search for Google to do my real searching. Ha-ha).
Another way to earn Swagbucks is to vote daily on the Daily Poll! Do trusted surveys, check out their No Obligation Offers, complete some of there FREE special offers, and once you recieve your prize... take a photo of your 'Swag' and send it to Swagbuks to prizephoto@swagbucks.com for more Swagbucks!

Sounds easy right? IT IS!! It might take a few 5-10 minutes a day, but within 2 weeks I earn a free gift card to amazon and I'm still going! The more gift cards I earn the more my "gift budget fund" will increase! :)

Ready to earn big with Swagbucks?! Sign up here and earn 30 Swagbucks immediately!!! :)

Let me know how it goes, and if you have any questions! And I'll post more facts as I learn them throughout the process.

xo m.

0 comments:

Post a Comment