Monday, July 20, 2009

And it has begun...

This week my mother and I have appointments for 2 venues. Not that we are rushing into the whole wedding planning but we want to get an idea of how much a wedding is REALLY going to cost. So first thing first, pick a venue, a place where Steve and I want to get married at and where to have the reception after.

As a little girl I always dreamed of my wedding consisting of my dad walking me down the isle in a church. Well being that we currently do not belong to a church I don't feel comfortable just picking a church out just to get married in. Not that there is anything wrong with just picking a church out, I just don't feel like it would mean anything to me as if it did if I at least went there every Sunday. So on that note, my dream of my dad walking me down the isle will still happen just not in a church. Aha I can't wait!

[On a side note... On our way home from Door County Steve and I were playing a game that my mother gave us called table topics for couples. It's really just a stack of cards that have random questions on there for each person to answer. Well one question had to deal with kids and how you would raise them. Well Steve just said the sweetest answer that just brought me to tears. He said that he 'knows we aren't involved with a church now, but in the future when we have kids he defiantly wants to be apart of a church so they are raised in the same environment as I did when I was growing up, because he loved how I turned out and wants our kids to turn out just as good.' AWE!! Doesn't that make your heart melt! It did mine! Good job Suz and Jimmy Lee!]

Well as I was saying... I will post at the end of the week with a few snap shots of the places that we visited. But I have to end with a photo because honestly what fun is a post with out a photo! :)

My boys.... *sigh*



xo m

0 comments:

Post a Comment