Thursday, July 23, 2009

Venues

This week I had two appointments with two different venues, both located in Woodstock, IL and both beautiful. I did take pictures, and I did promise I would post them however, I'm not going to post them. *gasp* Only because I thought about it and I want it to be a surprise. Maybe once I narrow it down to THE venue I will post the photos from the venue I didn't pick? Sounds like a nice plan right?

So first thing is first, I am going to put together a semi guest list and figure out around how many people I can invite to the big shabang. I can tell you that one venue only holds around 112 guests, and the other can hold 450+. And to be honest, the venue that holds more guests is less expensive. How did I get so lucky, I don't know but it's AWESOME!! (Can you tell I'm already favoring one venue over the other?)

Well enough about weddings... Steve and I are looking at houses!!! All thanks to my dear Nana and Granddad. If I could tell you what I want to be like when I'm older, scroll down to you see a photo of my grandparents with me in the middle. I simply adore them. So the home searching is on and I will keep you up to date with that as well. Happy day, and of course here is a photo because like I said before I can't post with out one. It is so vintage glam, I heart it.
xo m

0 comments:

Post a Comment