Thursday, July 16, 2009

Door County Cont.

I promised some more photos from our wonderful family trip to Door County, WI. I must say that this trip was by far one of my most favorite. I love being around everyone, and I just feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I wish we could have had a lot more time together, maybe next time.
Enjoy our family fun!


Heading up to Door County in the big van. Steve driving, I'm the passenger, Max is co-pilot in the middle (THE WHOLE WAY THERE), and Tovi is dead asleep in the foot crack on the side doors in the back with all of our gear. Oh and we saw some cow butts, plenty of times!



This is my Uncle Larry and Aunt Susan's cottage on the lake. It is the most peaceful area. If I could live there I would pack up my bags in a heart beat.


Steve and I found out we couldn't have the pups at either home that the family was staying in. So we had a fun afternoon with them on Lake Michigan. Max even got in the water which is unheard of. He must have been having a good time. After all his REAL mom and dad were there so he must have been over joyed!! (For all of the inquiring minds out there.... My Nana and Grandad got Max when he was a puppy. Well Max was a bit out of control so my parents took him under their wings and Max is still out of control! ha-ha BUT we love him so we will keep him!*wink*)


There are a few more photos that I will be posting in the next few days. So hold on tight!

xo m

0 comments:

Post a Comment