Thursday, July 30, 2009

still on the hunt...

House update: No real news yet. Steve and I, and our parents, are still on the hunt for that perfect home. It will come, one day :)

Wedding update: None. Well besides an awesome website I found. I will order my wedding dress from the site for about $125-260. Yes, that's the truth, and yes I'm very excited about that.

Picture time:

Tovi gets a Mohawk!!! He is in this 'punk' stage right now, so it was only fitting.


My two loves. Gosh Tov is getting so big!!


Tovi tends to sit like this on the stairs for some reason.... He's a goof. Too bad it's blurry, but I still like it. Love the fact that Max is watchin' out for tov! :)


Tovi just wanted to see what was going on downstairs with out actually going all the way down the stairs. Smarty!


xo m

0 comments:

Post a Comment