Saturday, July 18, 2009

Door County Cont-2

More photos from the rest of our trip..... or the longest post of photos EVER.

An Awesome concert that we went to. One of the ladies who played there was asked to go on tour with Willie Nelson. She declined because she just wanted to play shows up in Door County. Amazing.



One of the houses my family stayed at. The landscaping, if I tried to describe it my words would give it no justice which these pictures don't do either. Sorry. But I spy a Jimmy Lee in the window! :) And please take note of my adorable grandparents that I admire so much. They are truly amazing, I love them.


Jason, Steve and myself went on a little biking trip. This was THE day! :) As if you couldn't tell by the center picture *wink*


Our last night we set up a camp fire and had s'mores. In fact it was my Uncle Graham's first time EVER to have one! Crazy, I know! But we also played a game where you tell a story and pass it along to the next person to continue the story. It was great. Our story ended having a turtle named Franswa who smoked heavily. And I believe he ended up on a booze cruise with a little lady friend and the little story took a turn and it was my moms turn who said THE END!
(I was playing around with our new camera and its fun settings so please excuse the photos below. But hey, at least they hold the memory!)


And to conclude the Door County treat, a few last photos of my dear family who I adore. I have so many more photos but I won't go over board...unless I already have. Whoops, lucky you! :)


xo m

0 comments:

Post a Comment